A couple people have inquired and even volunteered to participate in translating the Bienenkiste Web site into English. Erhard suggests (and I think this is a good approach) that this proceed so:
1) Best to start with the main articles, e.g. the sections "Projekt-Info" and "Anleitungen", and then proceed from there.
2) When a page is largely complete, post a draft version here in the English-language forum.
- a) Start a new thread for each section, one entire Web page in a single posting
(we may later move these into a subforum),
- b) use a consistent subject line based on the bread-crumb navigation, e.g. "Project-Info->Einführung->Überblick"
- c) Include a link to the original text as first line in posting
- d) Include same bread-crumb (see 2-b) as second line in posting.
(See my example here
3) By placing these in the Forum here, they become immediately available to readers and can be further discussed/edited, if necessary.
4) When a certain critical mass has been achieved, and Erhard has time, then the English articles can be moved, one batch at a time, into a set of English-language CMS pages.
Sound good? Na, dann, an die Arbeit und viel Spass!
[Hinweis: KMP hat den Beitrag zuletzt am vor 5 Jahren, 1 Monat geändert.]